Work with us
Vision Compliance strives to become a leading provider of advisory and compliance services to companies of all sizes. We are a highly ambitious team and leaders in our field. With us, you will get the opportunity to work nationally, and internationally.
Check job openings below.
Regulatory Associate (m/f)
Join a growing company with a strong focus on a healthy culture!
We are searching for a tenacious, hard-working, and ambitious Regulatory Associate to work with our legal and compliance department.
To be successful at this position you have to have superb research skills and a desire to learn. You will communicate with local and international clients so your communication skills have to be at a high level.
Your duties and responsibilities:
– Consulting with clients and finding out the needs and solutions
– Support the team with the research of relevant regulations and documents
– Informing the team on the developments and progress
– Preparing the documents and contracts for the clients
– Prepare presentations and hold educations to current and potential clients
– Identify potential issues/needs of the clients and report them to the team
– Communicate technical details to the clients in the highest professional manner
– Degree in law
– Ideally at least 2 years of experience at similar positions, we will consider exceptional candidates with less experience
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Excellent presentation skills
– Proactive, communicative, result-focused, and team-oriented personality
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– High level of integrity
Business Development Manager (m/f)
Do you have experience in taking companies to another level? Are you passionate about improving internal processes and making sure everything works the way it should?
Your duties and responsibilities:
– You will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow
– Strategic planning and positioning in current markets and leading the expansion
– Enhancing the operation of the business and securing the position of Vision Compliance on the market
– Develop the business sales and marketing strategy
– Attend relevant industry events and conferences
– Negotiate deals and contracts with existing and new clients
– Build strong relationships with relevant industry professionals
– Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
– Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
– Carry out income forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the core team
– Determine and set KPIs
– Set up and manage CRM system to track and improve all aspects of business
– At least 2 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role
– Experienced with marketing and advertising processes
– Good English language skills
– Experience in leading teams
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
– Economics or Law degree ideally but not essential
– Must be self-starter, proactive and team player
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our team. Besides having experience in business development, we are expecting you to have strong leadership skills. You will be working closely with the core team of Vision Compliance and you will be expected to take the initiatives and bring new ideas.