What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small snippet of text that a website asks your browser to store. By using cookies website remembers your actions and preferred settings (login, language, font size and other layout related settings) during a longer period. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser. Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them. We’ve included more details below to help you understand what kinds of cookies we use.
III. What kinds of cookies do WE use and why?
Our website www.visioncompliance.eu uses different kinds of cookies for various reasons:
1) Session-id and / or persistent cookies limited to a few hours – we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to enhance your experience. For example, storing your personal preferences in cookies, which allows you to not have to set your preferences every time you visit the site;
2) Authentication cookies used for authentication services for the duration of the page visit – we use them to verify your authenticity. This cookie lets you navigate from page to page without having to log in again on each page;
3) User Security Cookies, which are used to detect authentication abuses of limited duration – we use them to process information that enables us to be secure and to identify fraud and misuse;
4) Multimedia cookies, such as flash player cookies, for the duration of the page review;
5) Preference cookies (performance) – These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences and make your navigation more pleasant and personalized. These cookies make it possible to memorize the language chosen during your first visit to our Website in order to personalize it accordingly.
6) Persistent cookies – to customize the user interface for the duration of the page review (or a little longer)
7) Third-party social media plug-ins for logged-in social network members – some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that allow users who are logged in to a social network to share content over that network. This happens on websites that allow you to log in and register through social media accounts and if you share the content of the website on social networks (e.g. via the “Like” button). The specific impact on your privacy will vary from social network to social network and depends on the privacy settings you choose on those networks. You can find out how to manage these cookies on their website
What are the necessary cookies and what necessary cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies are required for the operation and proper functioning of the website and the use of its features and/or services. For example, they allow you to navigate the website and the ability to log in to secure areas.
Website www.visioncompliance.eu uses the following necessary cookies:
||The wordpress_logged_in_ [hash] cookie is used to indicate the time when you are logged in and who you are. This cookie is maintained at the front of the website as well as application.
||WordPress wordpress_test_cookie cookie is used to verify that cookies are enabled in the browser to provide users with a relevant user experience. This cookie is used on the front, even if you are not logged in.
||Multilingual plugin – remembers the selected multilingual settings of the page
||Multilingual plugin – remembers the selected multilingual settings of the site administration
||Multilingual plugin – used to check which language is defined in the browser
Cookie information is not used to personally identify you, and sample information is completely under our control.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies?
In addition to the above cookies, we also use:
Some of our sites or subpages may use additional and/or different cookies from those previously listed and described. For example:
– the companies we hire to provide services on our behalf, such as website analytics, set cookies when you visit our websites,
– companies that deliver content, such as videos or news or ads on our sites, set their own cookies. These companies use the data they process in accordance with their Data Protection Policies, which may allow these companies to collect and combine information about your activities from multiple websites, applications or network services,
Details about them will be provided to you as soon as they appear, and at that time we will ask you for consent, if you have not given it before, so that we can store these cookies as well.
Regarding the latter, we use:
||Google Analytics cookie. The cookie is used to calculate data about visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track the use of the website for the analytical report of the website. Cookies store data anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
||Used to track the request rate in Google Analytics.
||Google Analytics cookie. A cookie is used to store information about how visitors use the website and helps to create an analytical report on how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come, and the pages are displayed in anonymous form.
Therefore, Google abbreviates your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and is shortened there.
At our request, Google uses this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transferred from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not associated with other Google data. In addition, you may prevent the transmission of data, which is generated by cookies, relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google.
In addition to reporting site usage statistics, Google Analytics can be used, along with some of the advertising cookies described above, to display more relevant ads on Google products (such as Google search) and on the web, and to measure interactions with the ads we display.
Find out more on https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=hr
VII. How can you control cookies on this website?
Each time you visit this website, you can decide to re-regulate and control cookies and you can delete and/or change preferences at any time.
For more information, see: ——– (link where the user is allowed to turn cookies on and off whenever he wants)
You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, and most browser settings allow you to block the storage of cookies. If you block cookies, you may need to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit the website, and certain services and features may not be available.
VIII. How can I configure, delete or disable cookies?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our Website at any time by configuring your browser settings.
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode. To learn about the procedure to follow concerning your navigator, visit the site:
To learn about the procedure to follow concerning your navigator, visit the site:
You can also visit:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)